Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Gaugers
guess it all depends on the situation. the beauties of a free market, right? i would think if someone came on here offering those up for sale, they would get put in there place. you also have to factor in where the product was purchased. some of these guys that purchase sticks in new york and some other places pay WAY more tax than someone in say, colorado. i think it would be wrong for, say, someone to come on a board and offer up an extra tat frank that they had for sale, and want to get 5 times what they paid out of it. but if they say they have an extra stick for sale, and someone chimes in that they'll give them a hundred bucks for it, that's not the fault of the person trying to sell it. but you never really know what the situation is, and it is a jerk move to try and make money off a friend. but then again, if people are selling those products out at those prices, is the seller really the one to blame?
I have a Tat Frank for sale for $100. Wink
(01-10-2011, 07:40 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I have a Tat Frank for sale for $100. Wink

how about a trade instead? 2 iguanas, and a swisher sweet. you pick the flavor.
Not a chance Scott. After Mahk smokes the one he has he will be sure to send the cash my way!
(01-10-2011, 07:48 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Not a chance Scott. After Mahk smokes the one he has he will be sure to send the cash my way!

awww. the old tank would've taken that one in a heartbeat! i'll throw in a white owl. i have the limited edition mustard flavor with your name on it!
My shop today was bragging that he sells more white owls than any other cigar.
(01-10-2011, 07:58 PM)US_Tank Wrote: My shop today was bragging that he sells more white owls than any other cigar.

back when i was employed by the convenience store chain, i couldn't believe how many backwoods cigars we sold. it was unreal.

back on topic, when a retailer bumps up the price of something 200%, that's just not cool. not at all.
(01-10-2011, 07:48 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Not a chance Scott. After Mahk smokes the one he has he will be sure to send the cash my way!

What do you mean? I already sent that check. You didn't get it yet? Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
For $500 I will send you my last 5 Franks!
hey, i used to smoke the sweet and aromatic backwoods before my father in law introduced me to a cigar shop.
No Justice, No Peace!