• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pot cures cancer~
http://story.austinglobe.com/index.php/c...9097/cs/1/

With any luck, the 70's will keep me safe for life. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:http://story.austinglobe.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/42acbe017a594c30/id/389097/cs/1/

With any luck, the 70's will keep me safe for life. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
not just any cancer, BUTT CANCER!

sweet! now only if it was cigars. . . . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I wonder how many people will blow their brains out on a bong just so they can up the chances by a .0001 % that they won't get rectal cancer...   just like prescribing massive doses of ibuprofen to people with hep c and telling them that they will not get any more leg cramps...haha!  Confusedhock::?
Wow, that's awesome.

I know a couple StogieChatters who should have NO PROBLEM with colorectal cancer!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Excellent!!! I shall smoke some tonight. [smokin3]    [doh]
Bluesman455 Wrote:Excellent!!! I shall smoke some tonight. [smokin3]    [doh]

Party at your house!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Remember you have to smoke it and not just get those Marinol pills, they lack the thousand cannibanoids that play a role in not only thc deliverance but also in the health benefits of smoking cannabis.

And hey Don, I could see your smoke signal from here[lol][smurf]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
interesting......

:dude:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
sergione Wrote:Remember you have to smoke it and not just get those Marinol pills, they lack the thousand cannibanoids that play a role in not only thc deliverance but also in the health benefits of smoking cannabis.

And hey Don, I could see your smoke signal from here[lol][smurf]
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img][Image: weed.jpg]
Hybrid or indica

hahahaha:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin