Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have preview post first instead of having to click on it? It just slows down the posting to me. That's where ALL the functions are like spell,and EVERYTHING else. Thanks

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'm not sure what you mean...
When I read thread and get to the bottom to post, I have post reply"automaticly" and preview post. If I want to use spell or ANY posting tools you have to click preview post to do anything. Why can't all the tools be at the bottom of the thread?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That's the Quick Reply T. Hit the New Reply button for full use of smiles.
I know but I would have thought it would just save a step since many post pics. Plus the new spell check is great with all the other tools.