Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Posh hotel, police chief and an Opus X
Great story!  It's good to have friends in high places. 
Perfect..absolutely perfectly handled Parkster.  You are now in in just the right place.
Nice Story Parkster Smile
Park, Dave Park.  Freaking 007 Parkster, calling the head honcho over like a regular guy is a cool-as-sheit move and in this case paid off.

I would have had a lump in my throat and maybe a lump in my underwear after that episode.  You are the man.  If I'm ever in Baku is it OK to drop your name?

Just get home safe and sound.  Any ideas on the end game of this excursion?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
dude, clint eastwood's got nothin' on the stone cold parkster. beautiful story, better than any of the crappy paperbacks i've picked up lately for sure. you may have a second career staring you in the face, so maintain copious notes ( i know, "it's all up here," he says, tapping his noggin). cool as a popsicle in siberia.Cool
Parkster Wrote:To be honest LZ, I was very uncomfortable, bourdering on scared, but have found in the past that to be timid or subserviant creates even more problems, so have used my size and general look to my advantage to fend off situations exactly like this.

Still gave a big thank you to the big guy upstairs under my breath when it was all over though.

And I think we both know how nice adrenalin feels. Wink
Know that addiction well Dave, damn near killed me several times...Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Is there any further proof necessary that Dave is the second coming of Steve McQueen?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Is there any further proof necessary that Dave is the second coming of Steve McQueen?
NO!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I just get the impression that if there guys got all uppity Dave would've had to kill them with the edge of his Sopranos band.
Dave, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool