[thumbsup]

Attached Files Image(s)

[wow]

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: debtstar.jpg]

[Image: wealthspread.jpg]
mmmm, politics.  LOL

Because of Obama....
April 1, 2009 - Huge tobacco tax increase (SCHIP)
June 22, 2009 - FDA given power to regulate tobacco
September 22, 2009  - FDA bans flavored cigarettes making them illegal.  Funny how menthol is exempt from the ban (Obama smokes Marlboro Menthol)
Nice story on how Obama used his smoking to get votes, then turned on everyone with high taxes and more regulation.   read this

(one can only imagine whats next on the chopping block as Healthcare, Bailouts and other issues are being debated)

Enjoy your "wealth spread" while the rest of our simple pleasures in life are over taxed and eventually taken away.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[thumbsup]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
admin Wrote:mmmm, politics.  LOL

Because of Obama....
April 1, 2009 - Huge tobacco tax increase (SCHIP)
June 22, 2009 - FDA given power to regulate tobacco
September 22, 2009  - FDA bans flavored cigarettes making them illegal.  Funny how menthol is exempt from the ban (Obama smokes Marlboro Menthol)
Nice story on how Obama used his smoking to get votes, then turned on everyone with high taxes and more regulation.   read this

(one can only imagine whats next on the chopping block as Healthcare, Bailouts and other issues are being debated)

Enjoy your "wealth spread" while the rest of our simple pleasures in life are over taxed and eventually taken away.

[Image: we-are-not-quitters.jpg]
[Image: chicago-olympics-hurdle.jpg]
eeeeeeek  more politics oh noooooo

some left wing waco wacko might be upset.......the walls are falling in, the sheep have left the flock, the horses run from the barn, the chickens fled from the coop. 

in the end the robfather rests easy, the truth having proven him right once again.  i will humbly wait on my stoop for my nobel peace prize.