Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petition
[Image: moutons-02.gif]

[Image: moutons-03.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I support the kilt movement!!!! Just quit showing me these pics of half naked men.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
The people have spoken .............. the rest is up to Dustin and Eric.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I feel that if someone wants to wear women's clothes they should be allowed to, so I support you Parkster. I will also support your movement to get smilies with men in plaid bras or blue lipstick.
(10-05-2012, 09:17 AM)Dooley Wrote: I feel that if someone wants to wear women's clothes they should be allowed to, so I support you Parkster. I will also support your movement to get smilies with men in plaid bras or blue lipstick.

I dont have blue lip stick ....... you on the other hand can be verified as owning said item.

Sleepy
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(10-05-2012, 09:37 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 09:17 AM)Dooley Wrote: I feel that if someone wants to wear women's clothes they should be allowed to, so I support you Parkster. I will also support your movement to get smilies with men in plaid bras or blue lipstick.

I dont have blue lip stick ....... you on the other hand can be verified as owning said item.

Sleepy

I do own, but have never purchased any lip stick. I wish you would have videoed you buying that blue lip stick. The thought of you at the counter explaining why you were buying it is hilarious.
(10-05-2012, 09:40 AM)Dooley Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 09:37 AM)Parkster Wrote:

Sleepy

I do own, but have never purchased any lip stick. I wish you would have videoed you buying that blue lip stick. The thought of you at the counter explaining why you were buying it is hilarious.

Got my daughter to get it for me ...... NO WAY was I standing asking for it hahahaha.
I also support the addition of a kilt smiley, and I do have a kilt fitting a fighter...

511 Tatical Kilt (but mine is black)
[Image: 267cc39a91f626c9046d5aaf90204d06.jpg]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(10-05-2012, 09:54 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I also support the addition of a kilt smiley, and I do have a kilt fitting a fighter...

511 Tatical Kilt (but mine is black)
[Image: 267cc39a91f626c9046d5aaf90204d06.jpg]

LOL!

OK ........... lets just hear the gospel according to Parkster

THAT is NOT a Kilt

THAT is a skirt with pockets