Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete is ALL CLASS!!!
Bravo Pete!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Damn Pete you are on a roll bro, top notch brother way to help the youngin out and starting off the right way Confusedhock:Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
ColbyPants Wrote:Yep.  Pete is badass.  Good show man!
He sure is. Top.Smile
     No worries, Odsman... just glad to see everything had reached you safely and in tact.  Between the weather and the distance, I was a bit concerned.  Enjoy!

*BTW* - After looking at these pics, I couldn't help but notice something, Odsman.  You have one of those older medicine cabinets.  I used to have one in my old house, as well.  This "slot" is a blade bank to safely dispose of double-edge razor blades... SERIOUSLY!  For years, I never knew what those things were for.  Now I do, and I no longer have one.  Figures...

Attached Files Image(s)

Both of my bathrooms have that slot.

I was kinda stoked about it after you sent me my razor, I was finally going to get to use it!!!

That is a picture of the 1/2 bath that is in the boy's room.

Once again, thank you! He was so stoked that he could start using his razor over at his grandparent's house.... Big Grin
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Odsman Wrote:Both of my bathrooms have that slot.

I was kinda stoked about it after you sent me my razor, I was finally going to get to use it!!!

That is a picture of the 1/2 bath that is in the boy's room.

Once again, thank you! He was so stoked that he could start using his razor over at his grandparent's house.... Big Grin
     [doh]  I feel silly even telling you, then.  Admittedly, I had absolutely NO idea as to what that slot was for until I read about it on a shaving forum a couple years ago.  Of course, you do have a few more years experience than myself, Odsman. Tongue
Pete Wrote:     [doh]  I feel silly even telling you, then.  Admittedly, I had absolutely NO idea as to what that slot was for until I read about it on a shaving forum a couple years ago.  Of course, you do have a few more years experience than myself, Odsman. Tongue

I learned what they were for only 5 years ago, actually. From a video game....

In Bad Mojo you play a roach and solve puzzles, picture Tomb Raider but with a big Palmetto bug. (Great game for low tech geeks out there..) To solve one of the puzzles you have to get into the medicine cabinet from inside the wall and that is how you do it... after avoiding the razor blades left inside the wall.....

Thanks for pointing that out for the other members though. I hadn't even thought of passing that along...

[pimp]
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!