Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perforated Eardrums Suck!!
LOL @ TONTO
ouch! hope that ear feels better soon. try not to aggravate it too much with a hangover. Big Grin (yeah, like i should talk)

i'll eventually feel your pain. i'm 95% closed in both ears with surfer's ear (years of exposure to cold water causing calcified tissue to build up). the operation apparently involves "micro-chisels." Confusedhock:

maybe sign language.
Hope you get better soon Tony... we will make sure we speak loud and slow for you from now on Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Broken ribs?  Torn cartilidge?  Separated vertebrae?  Perforated eardrum?  Just a couple of points here, ok?  First, make sure you wear a cup.  And second, have you considered a hobby a little less risky to your well-being, like ping-pong?  Seriously, dude, we'd hate for you to turn our like Mike Tyson or something.  Being able to smoke a cigar through the hole where you're missing 4 teeth is not cool.
bartok Wrote:Broken ribs?  Torn cartilidge?  Separated vertebrae?  Perforated eardrum?  Just a couple of points here, ok?  First, make sure you wear a cup.  And second, have you considered a hobby a little less risky to your well-being, like ping-pong?  Seriously, dude, we'd hate for you to turn our like Mike Tyson or something.  Being able to smoke a cigar through the hole where you're missing 4 teeth is not cool.
i don't think he heard you.. you have to YELL.