Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peeps keeps his word on Easter
Well it seems that someone thought it would be funny to hit me on Easter. This morning my wife headed off to the morning sunrise service and upon her return she said I had a package. With the sun still rising I decide to take a little peek.
[Image: DSCF1252.jpg]

I noticed the return label was from someone named Mario. I thought to myself this may not be a good thing and sent in the bomb sniffing dogs. Zamboni the old and wise dog seemed to not really be impressed.
[Image: DSCF1253.jpg]

Knowing that Zamboni is old and may have lost some of her game. I decided to send in Puck the dumb dog with a good nose for things that are suspicious.
[Image: DSCF1254.jpg]

Though Puck showed no signs of trouble, I thought it would be a good idea to send in the our newest dog Maybelle who can spot trouble from a mile away. Also with the fact that she it part hound dog I figured she could smell anything that could be potential dangerous.
[Image: DSCF1255.jpg]

As you can see she wanted nothing to do with the mysterious package. Even after calming her down she only wanted to hide in the bed.
[Image: DSCF1257.jpg]
So I decided to go ahead and open the package what really could happen?
Thats when I found the surprise I wasn't expecting, Mario sent me a little Easter candy.
[Image: DSCF1259.jpg]

I thought how cute is that I better go get my daughter to handle my little problems.
[Image: DSCF1258.jpg]

But as you can see she was still a sleep until she heard the word that made her mad.
That word was PEEPS
[Image: DSCF1267.jpg]

She made quick work of the my small problems.
[Image: DSCF1268.jpg]
TO BE CONTINUED.........
LOL thats great MR.LK you are still the greatest
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!

Still not knowing who this Mario character is I dig a little deeper into the package to find the note that I was hoping I wouldn't find.
[Image: DSCF1261.jpg]

Well it seems the Great One, the Legend Killer,the Sausage King, Maduro Peep's kept his word and hit the Lurch household on Easter. Thats when the package exploded in my face.

THE DAMAGE

[Image: DSCF1262.jpg]
The hit was so large that I had to take a few pics to even get close to all the carnage.
[Image: DSCF1263.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1264.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1265.jpg]

Well I have been taken to one knee and hurt real bad on this one. But I will recover my friend and I will be back. It seemed that things were starting to look up at the Lurch household. I have a job offer on the table, spring is in the air, and I caught my first two fish of the season yesterday. Then Mario had to go and knock me down a notch.

Mario.....All I can say is AMAZING......Thank you my friend for this gift and it will not be forgotten and as my friend from Nebraska says

"SWOEO"

You my friend my have started something that you can't stop.
Holy Easter bunny, the big Guy went to one knee which means he's only 5 foot 6. LOL
Great story line Lurch...
Mario is knocking you guys down one by one to one knee.
If he makes Vegas you can challenge him to a bowling face off...
Yes indeed the great LK is back and on the holy of all holy days..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mario, nice hit on the big fella. Lurch you my have to make a trip to my place to recover. I have the antidote for Peeps...Wink
Mario are you loosing your mind? Hitting the man on easter!!! You are a troubled one....
Great hit!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
What an unfortunate situation we have here! Well deserved mr. Lurch!! Enjoy brother. Now u know who the LK is! Great pics and story!! Loved the peeps being eaten!! Lol

But sadly, this was NOT the Easter Massacre the LK was referring too!!!!!!!

This was a decoy!!!!!

No one is safe!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Fantastic hit Mario!

Lurch enjoy the carnage and good luck with the cleanup. I hear peep stains are a bitch to get out of fabric!
Almirante Pirata
Awesome hit Mario!!! And on the Easter Holiday!!! I can only say WOW!!! The sticks are amazing...but what put the icing on the cake for we were the pink peeps!!! It shows you do have a sensitive side. hahaha
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
That is awesome!!!!

The Easter bunny got nothing on Mario.....
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.