Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partagas Spanish Rosado
Thanks, I enjoyed doing this review.

The other night here, Aug 8th I smoked a red labeled Partagas, it was very nice as well. 
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Nice going. U did justice to a good cigar.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice review
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice review.  I've only had the black label NC Partagas.  Didn't care for it - but thats just me.  I know people who swear by them and the reds.  I might have to try the rosado now.
I dig the review.

thanks
All of you don't know how jealous I am of the great selection you seem to have.  Around where I live there isn't really a tobaccoist.  So I have to travel a few miles.  I always read about these great new cigars you've tried and wish I had closer access to a larger supply. :?
KL15 Wrote:All of you don't know how jealous I am of the great selection you seem to have.  Around where I live there isn't really a tobaccoist.  So I have to travel a few miles.  I always read about these great new cigars you've tried and wish I had closer access to a larger supply. :?

PM the board admin, my man, I bet he can help you work something out  Wink!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool