Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partagas Shorts
anyone having burning issues with these? Got these about 6 + weeks ago at least...maybe even 8. The box date is from 05 I believe. The RH is mid-upper 60's in the rubberdor...

Now when I say burn issues, I mean I gotta keep relighting this cigar a few times while I'm smoking it. This is like the 3rd cigar from the box with the same issue. All I can think of is that they may be still a bit wet....they certainly dont feel wet...hmmmm...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yup- me too.  Dec/05 and Feb/06 boxes.  Draw is near plugged on some, others that do draw will go out sudddenly, and have terrible burns.  I keepe'm at 65%- they're not wet.  They're not really my fav. cigar anyway; I won't be buying anymore.

audio1der Wrote:Draw is near plugged on some...
Same here, they are great when it is cold out but it sux to have to shove a coat hanger through every one.
Just curious... are your cigars from the dress box or the 50 cabs?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
dress box for mine...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
If anyone need my address, PM me.

I'd be happy to take care of any Party Shorts you don't want...plugged or not!

Wink
Both of mine were dress boxes as well.  I bought them before I figured out I don't care for the Partagas flavor profile.
JoeBob Wrote:If anyone need my address, PM me.

I'd be happy to take care of any Party Shorts you don't want...plugged or not!

Wink
Joe, Ohio is much too far for the too ship.  I'll have them ship them to me in Mass and I'll take care of the shipping to you. Wink
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have only bought the cabinet versions and have never had an constrution issue as you describe.  It could be perhaps the cigars being in the dress box, box pressed and all, could be effecting the burn and draw of the cigar.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Had some 06 out of a cab with out a problem.