Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Para mi amigo querido Serg.
Hola mi amigo. Acabo de tomarse lecciones españolas así que podría hablar con usted en su lengua materna. Apesadumbrado para la contestación sabia del asno antes de que solamente fuera hecha solamente en la diversión. Paz.
[wtf]I need another translator or your failing.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hello my friend. I finish taking Spanish lessons so it could speak with you in its maternal language. Grieved for the wise answer of the ass before only outside done only in the diversion. Peace.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:[wtf]I need another translator or your failing.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hello my friend. I finish taking Spanish lessons so it could speak with you in its maternal language. Grieved for the wise answer of the ass before only outside done only in the diversion. Peace.
That damn thing is broke.[lol]
tafdom Wrote:its maternal language.

Mother Tongue?

Babel fish can be a little overly literal in its translations.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:its maternal language.

Mother Tongue?

Babel fish can be a little overly literal in its translations.

Yeah, it's an odd translation.... but at least you tried Fishhound Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
English? Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
¡pez-perro!

people usually butcher their own language, strictly grammatically speaking. any by-the-book translator is bound to get weird.

folks always appreciate the effort, no matter how hilarious. i'm fluent, and i've stuck both feet firmly in my pie hole, due to local... ahem, double meanings. can be humiliating as all hell in the moment, but it always end up endearing you to people (and the occasional hot chick!).

besides, the most important words are the cuss words... first ten words in spanish i ever learned... at the age of five. Big Grin