Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palio Cutter Warrenty
My Woodgrain style Palio cutter is the balls..... I am Anal so I keep mine in the case even in my pocket.... I would have to say I have used a lot of cutters and the palio by far cuts my cigars perfectly each time and I also do not worry about the xikar pinching my fingers on the sides....Even though xikar has the new style cutters with the smooth edges (And a higher price tag) the palio is the way to go, and the warranty as Rick pointed out is a bonus....

D
Gotcha bro Wink  The burlwood cutter is the one I have my eyes on.  After using my palio for about 3 years straight now, and keeping it in my pocket with no case, its still holding strong, and cutting razor sharp.  I LOVE palio so much that I've never bothered to return my Xikar to be repaired.
Scott

rikdilor Wrote:Okay, so maybe you are right about the composition of the cutter... What I was trying to get across is that keeping it in my pocket doesn't scratch anything like my Xikar did and I hate havin to keep it in a case. It does a better job of cutting my stix and I don't risk pinching my hand with the action like the Xikar did. Smile
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Yeh the carbon fiber stick chips a little on the edges, but still looks cool
Poriggity Wrote:Gotcha bro Wink  The burlwood cutter is the one I have my eyes on.  After using my palio for about 3 years straight now, and keeping it in my pocket with no case, its still holding strong, and cutting razor sharp.  I LOVE palio so much that I've never bothered to return my Xikar to be repaired.
Scott

rikdilor Wrote:Okay, so maybe you are right about the composition of the cutter... What I was trying to get across is that keeping it in my pocket doesn't scratch anything like my Xikar did and I hate havin to keep it in a case. It does a better job of cutting my stix and I don't risk pinching my hand with the action like the Xikar did. Smile
I have the burlwood.  Really nice cutter.  Clean cut every time.
Yes.... The Burlwood Palio is truly the Cat's pajamas!

~D