Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palió Cutter
I recently bought two identical Palió Burlwood cutters, one I am gifting in the contest and the other for myself. I am sold on them. I have been using a Xikar Xi2, which is a decent cutter. However, the shape of the Palio is much more comfortable in the hands and the cut is impecible: clean and swift. The slide of the double guillotine blades is equally smooth. Lastly, they look really classy; the carbon fiber look is modern and sleek. They even have a couple of camoflage designs. This is now my go-to cutter. Lastly, they are made here in the U.S., which I prefer. Atlantic cigars is about the cheapest I've seen them, still a little pricey but well worth it.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
very nice brother enjoy and make sure i win the other one! Big Grin
--Mike
(10-16-2010, 08:25 AM)wtfdic Wrote: very nice brother enjoy and make sure i win the other one! Big Grin

+1

ps. thanks for the text message giving me the answer Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-16-2010, 10:33 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 08:25 AM)wtfdic Wrote: very nice brother enjoy and make sure i win the other one! Big Grin

+1

ps. thanks for the text message giving me the answer Big Grin

If I could choose a winner on avatars alone I would declare yours the winner immediately. Great avatar!
(10-16-2010, 11:33 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: If I could choose a winner on avatars alone I would declare yours the winner immediately. Great avatar!

hmm not a bad idea for a future contest!
--Mike
in my opinion xikar cutters are way over rated..

(10-16-2010, 11:33 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: If I could choose a winner on avatars alone I would declare yours the winner immediately. Great avatar!

That avatar has too many clothes on.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(10-16-2010, 12:04 PM)Soulend Wrote:

That avatar has too many clothes on.

I agree. :p

(10-16-2010, 11:49 AM)denali7432 Wrote: in my opinion xikar cutters are way over rated..

I tend to agree. They are quality, but I am not convinced on the teardrop shape.
I paid around $30 for my Palio on e bay..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I absolutely love my Palio. I own a Xikar (teardrop), which has been relegated to my golf bag. However, I have the Xikar Ultra Slim lighter/cutter combo, and I feel that cutter gives the Palio a run for it's money. Due to it's size, it's a little awkward compared to the Palio, but cuts just as precisely, IMO.