Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pal of the Pickle Attacks!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:only one man is capable of such a robfather-esque decapatation attack. 

word on the street is that serge is but the figurehead of the cartel and a stronger,  silent, more reserved individual is truly calling the shots from the shadows. 

we shall see.

:dude:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:only one man is capable of such a robfather-esque decapatation attack. 

word on the street is that serge is but the figurehead of the cartel and a stronger,  silent, more reserved individual is truly calling the shots from the shadows. 

we shall see.

:dude:

Cool

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
F-ing jesbus, nice dude.

you dont even have a box and your flinging them around like crazy, I guess someone is done with collegeWink

EL CARTEL

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Confusedhock: pals of the pickle indeed.  only one man is capable of such a robfather-esque decapatation attack. 

we shall see.

And than from nowhere wham bam just like Donkey Kong!!!!! Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:And than from nowhere wham bam just like Donkey Kong!!!!! Confusedhock:
[angel]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves