Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid to get smacked around by GMjager
(01-20-2012, 04:34 PM)GMJager Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 04:01 PM)supadave Wrote: thanks sjs
the three on the far left i haven't heard any of you guys talking about or seen them anywhere but i am anxious to try them out. gonna let them rest for about a week before i give them a try. the diesel i may wait till a special occasion like when i finally tie the knot with my fiance lol

The red one on the far left (Perdomo Reserve Limited Oscuro) is a great little smoke. Especially for the price. La Herencia Cubana is a pretty decent smoke. And the Green Label (Perdomo Reserve Golf) is one that I actually havent had before either. Just have a few sitting in my humi. Glad they made it there quickly and safely!
yea man the mail man said you must be one popular guy you been getting packages all week lmao i been doing some ordering too lol. thanks buddy these will be smoked after about a week or so i think i may do my first non flavored review on one of them once i get the the whole whats what pallette taste thing down lol
(01-20-2012, 10:38 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Way to go, Graham. A real Supa bomb! Big Grin

lmao love the pun there diamond lol
Its nice to see SupaDave taken out at the knees from time to time, I like to call it family love Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Devilishthanks john i will say this to all that have demolished all my mail boxes ...........................one of these unsuspecting days ....................lmao DevilishItson
Nicely done.

Nice indeed! Enjoy some non-cinnamonny sticks for awhile. Big Grin
Git R Dun!
(01-20-2012, 10:53 PM)supadave Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 10:38 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Way to go, Graham. A real Supa bomb! Big Grin

lmao love the pun there diamond lol

Big Grin That's what I do.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(01-22-2012, 10:41 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: Nice indeed! Enjoy some non-cinnamonny sticks for awhile. Big Grin

man the last few weeks i have been picking up non flavored smokes. bought a 25-50 humidor for them for the moment but i got a feeling all my flavored will move to that one an the non will get in the big one soon.
damm, smackdown to the Dave man
No Justice, No Peace!
Looking good!
Almirante Pirata