Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron Serie 1926 40th Ann Torpedo Maduro
Mark Wrote:
Back Yard Smokes Wrote:The flavor is rich mahogany wood
"I have lots of leather bound books and my apartent smells of rich mahogany wood"

Anyone?  Anyone?
[Image: anchorman_kobal-8189.jpg]
BigB123 Wrote:I had the Padron 1926 #9 tonight, and it was damn nice.  I must say, though, that I'd never pay $20 for one again.  Not that it wasn't great, but I just didn't find it THAT much better than a regular series Padron, RP Edge, or LFD double ligero chisel maduro.  Was it better, sure, but enough for the price difference?  Not in my opinion.

I 100% agree

There are so many good cigars out there under $10 its hard for me to justify dropping $30 on one stick.
But every once in a while when I walk into a B&M and I will pick one up and just keep for that special occasion.

For the last 4 years I have always smoked the 26th on my wedding anniversary.

Excellent review

I would say that the Padron 1926 40th is one of my favorite cigars. Well worth the price compared to any other stick of that price caliber.  In California there is no such thing as a 10 dollar cigar, I believe that Sergione and Stands and Looks Back mention this in there videos. 

But it's not about price because a good cigar is a good cigar.
wingo Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Back Yard Smokes Wrote:The flavor is rich mahogany wood
"I have lots of leather bound books and my apartent smells of rich mahogany wood"

Anyone?  Anyone?
[Image: anchorman_kobal-8189.jpg]
ding ding ding!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"