Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron Anniv. sampler sale - includes 40th's
Don't know if it is still alive or not I ordered it an hour ago, but www.taboocigars.com has a good deal. Shipping ran about $6 for me
This offer is not on the website: (VIP Email only offer)

2 Padron Annv. Imperial nat
2 Padron Anniv. Exclusivo nat
2 Padron 1926 40th Anniv. Torpedo mad.
Today Only! or While Supply Last!

only.$69.95!
You must call               817-427-1777        or toll free 877-2cigar2 for this offer!

This offer is too low to post on the wesite!

Plus they had 80th's when I ordered
damn! too late, they're out. nice guy on the phone, though.
I still have the 8 stick samplers from last year I haven't touched yet. I can't wait

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That sounds like a cool gift set
They come in 4,6,8 and in maduro or nat. I have an extra if you want 1.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:They come in 4,6,8 and in maduro or nat. I have an extra if you want 1.
damn, t, that's beautiful. what do you want for one of those? would make for a nice smoke for me and my pops on christmas.
OH, I forgot.  Pick one of your choice.

i want the maddies. fo sho. sent you an email, btw.
Missed this one. They look delicious..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Missed this one. They look delicious..
You're welcome to the other one if you want it.