Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 40th Aniversary 1926
Where is the best place to find these online
(Padron 40th Aniversary 1926)
I have to check my local place when I get back from FL. He usually has them with decent prices.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Ajsjazz Wrote:Where is the best place to find these online
(Padron 40th Aniversary 1926)
Give Robbie a call.
definitely a great cigar and worth trying, but imho they're not quite worth the high entry fee.

the regular '26 line is just as good or better for my tastes (still bucks, but worth it). the 80 is worth every freaking penny, especially with a little fine bourbon on the side. Smile
Bungalowbill Wrote:definitely a great cigar and worth trying, but imho they're not quite worth the high entry fee.

the regular '26 line is just as good or better for my tastes (still bucks, but worth it). the 80 is worth every freaking penny, especially with a little fine bourbon on the side. Smile
a very very wise dog.
I have had a couple of the 1926 40th ann. and I have to say they are very very good.

The 26th ann. is my favorite cigars hands down.

The 40th seem to adds some spicy overtones to the 2nd half of the cigar.

All are fantastic!
US_Tank Wrote:All are fantastic!
DITTO!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:All are fantastic!
DITTO!
you guys got that right!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves