Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padilla UPDATE!
Sam Leccia posted this over on CigarLive a few minutes ago..

Padilla UPDATE!

I have been meaning to post this a little while ago, but I haven't had much free time as of late.

Get ready Folks...Padilla has really got some things cooking!

I had the privlage of having dinner with Ernesto 2 weeks ago, and he explained his vision of what the future of Padilla holds. I was more than impressed. The concept that he is working on is really 1st class.

He is building a rolling factory in little Havana that will be rolling production Padilla's while customers can watch from the comfort of leather chairs, smoking their cigar while drinking cuban coffee...He showed me the blueprints of this, and I really can't even describe how beautifull this is going to be. The architecture is straight out of Cuba.

After dinner, he showed me the location. Unbelievable. I really can't wait for this to be completed, this is truely going to be a HAVEN for the cigar smoker and the cigar smoking tourist, let alone the fine cigars that will be coming out of this place.

I trully wish Padilla NOTHING but the very best. This is a sure win for him and the industry. You all are in for a treat once this is completed.

I hope to be there for the grand opening.
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Sounds cool and I am sure it will be amazing....but it's only exciting if you can visit or live down there....I just hope his sticks are the same after the Pepin split.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
i read about the pepin/padilla split. all i can say is... i hope greatness begets greatness. obviously two big dogs who need to run their own shows in the long run. and we get to sample all the hard work along the way. Big Grin

the padilla smoking lounge sounds awesome. might have to take the long way to panama next time.
Let's just say I am very interested to see what this whole venture holds and I plan to do everyhting in my power to be there for the opening of this new place!