Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padilla 68
Star 
Like I said I'm new to cigar smoking just maybe 10 months in and I just opened my box of padilla 68 robustos, and all I have to say is WOW. Maybe its my virgin tastes buds but I think I'm in love. My girlfriend saw the ups box and was like is this another box of cigars, I said blame stogie chat hahahahahaAngry1. I'm headed to a rocky patel gathering at the local smoke shop tomorrow its 9am to 9pm ill let you guys know how it went.
Mike
sounds like a good time! i look forward to hearing about it..
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
I'm a padilla fan also. Try the Signature 1932, and Miami
No Justice, No Peace!
(07-22-2010, 08:53 PM)nayslayer Wrote: I'm a padilla fan also. Try the Signature 1932, and Miami

I bought a 5-pack for the 1932 Salamones and smoked one with a friend when the Flyers beat the Bruins in Game #7, and admittedly I was expecting more from this cigar considering the price. I really like the Miami, though. Bought a 10-pack of them a few months back, and smoked my first one on my honeymoon. WOW!
I just picked up some Miami salamons and letting them rest a bit. Can't wait to see how they burn
No Justice, No Peace!
(07-22-2010, 08:57 PM)Pete Wrote:
(07-22-2010, 08:53 PM)nayslayer Wrote: I'm a padilla fan also. Try the Signature 1932, and Miami

I bought a 5-pack for the 1932 Salamones and smoked one with a friend when the Flyers beat the Bruins in Game #7, and admittedly I was expecting more from this cigar considering the price. I really like the Miami, though. Bought a 10-pack of them a few months back, and smoked my first one on my honeymoon. WOW!
Dont you mean when the bruins let the flyers win...Tongue
(07-22-2010, 09:16 PM)NAKA Wrote: Dont you mean when the bruins let the flyers win...Tongue

It certainly seemed that way, but thanks for making my Summer, NAKA! Tongue
I love all things padilla. The Miami's are great. The 68's are pretty darn good too.

I might be firing a toro up after the kids get to bed.
Almirante Pirata
The only Padilla I havent been all that fond of was the Cazedores, the rest have all been good. try the Miami, its a great stick.
I like smoking lightning