Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO's cigar label Bar top
So thanks to those who sent me cigar labels.  This weekend I started the project.  Sanded down the top and started glue the labels down.  Now this is going much slower than I thought but I am about half way done.  I didn't take pictures at the halfway point last night but here are some from night #1

Before Sanding
[Image: IMG_2507.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2509.jpg]

After Sanding
[Image: IMG_2511.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2514.jpg]

Labeling
[Image: IMG_2544.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2545.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2546.jpg]

To Be Cont.............................................................................................>
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
SmileWink
Coming out great!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
very nice
Nice, how are you gluing them down? What are you using?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Nice, how are you gluing them down? What are you using?
Some art type glue that is made for this kind of stuff.  My girlfriend is doing alot of the work, it's great to have a supportive girl shoot this was her bar she bought when she moved in and we are already tearing it up.  LOL Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I think I recognize the decopage glue you're using...I used the same stuff when I outfitted my cigar caddy. Good stuff!

Your project looks like it's really taking off. Can't wait to see the finished product!
very cool are you using modge podge to glue them down?
[user=1115]jitzy[/user] wrote:
Quote:very cool are you using modge podge to glue them down?

Yep, that's Mod Podge, alright. I recognize the back of the jar . . . and the bundle of cheap foam brushes, lol.

I've only done one project, but it's shown up in a lot of someone's posts in the "What Are You Smoking?" thread. Cool

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Very cool!  While I have no immediate plans for a cigar label project of my own, I began saving my labels - just in case.  Between this bar, and the poker table and end table Doc Stogie Fresh displayed, I'm starting to get ideas.