Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO's cigar label Bar top
Glad this was brought back, I havent seen it. I need to spend more time searching the archives!
PO, thats a seriously nice looking piece, excellent job sir!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
that is freakin awesome an alot of bands man dang. love it though that would look great in a cigar shops lobby or a herf room. great job po even if this is an old thread. i am willing to be someday that piece of art will be worth something.
Yeah Paul's work in my inspiration. I am saving all my bands and have done so since Day 1 of cigar smoking!
Coolest thing I have seen on here so far!!!! The finish looks AMAZING!!!
Thanks guys. I love and have other projects in my head work on next
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(09-08-2011, 12:01 AM)-PO- Wrote: Thanks guys. I love and have other projects in my head work on next

Probably dealing with sheep.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-08-2011, 06:07 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 12:01 AM)-PO- Wrote: Thanks guys. I love and have other projects in my head work on next

Probably dealing with sheep.

Sheep covered with cigar labels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol1
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
BUMP!

That bar is too gorgeous to stay hidden!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
That bar is amazing. I guess I'm gonna have to start on mine when I get home this summer. Probably wont look nearly as good but now I have something to strive for.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!