Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO Got Poked
Hey MUM.....The Shepard uses the pokers to get the SHEEP back in the pen if his wooden stick fails....HAHAHAHAHA

NICE SJS! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!

Well, what else is there to say except...GREAT JOB!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Enjoy them PO !!!!!Big GrinBig Grin
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
very nice
Nice, love those pokers!
Awesome job Steve!!!
This is my boomstick!
(06-11-2011, 09:42 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Hey MUM.....The Shepard uses the pokers to get the SHEEP back in the pen if his wooden stick fails....HAHAHAHAHA

NICE SJS! Smile
Actually I got them so I can shank the Great LK when I see him!!!! Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(06-12-2011, 10:10 AM)SJS Wrote: Enjoy them PO !!!!!Big GrinBig Grin
Already have Steve, I used one on Sat. sitting on the porch Big Grin

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(06-13-2011, 09:30 AM)-PO- Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 09:42 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Hey MUM.....The Shepard uses the pokers to get the SHEEP back in the pen if his wooden stick fails....HAHAHAHAHA

NICE SJS! Smile

I'll get you a stool for when the day comes....unless you plan on shanking my leg! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-13-2011, 11:46 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(06-13-2011, 09:30 AM)-PO- Wrote:

NICE SJS! Smile

I'll get you a stool for when the day comes....unless you plan on shanking my leg! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Your head has gotten so big you better make it an extension ladder

LMAO