Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNW Herf with the Smurf!
Thumbs Up 
I’m up here in the SeAttle area visiting my sister and her family, and I had Sat night free - the cousins were having a slumber party at her house, and by some miracle the house is still standing today... lol

I reached out to an SC oldtimer who lives in the area now... in fact, he is THE SC oldtimer!   He was what... the second member or so on the original SC board, and was the first moderator.

Yes, I am talking about B-Dub... Puffy Smurf.... Papa McSmurfington...

He was kind enough to pick me up at my hotel, and whisk me off to Casa Smurf in his way-too-fast Mustang GT.   We exchanged Juan Looez No. 2s and BBFs, and then sat in his 104 degree hot tub and chatted about all things - catching up, old time SC members, cigars, and life.

Then, he drove me back to my hotel at the end of the evening....errr... technically the start of the next morning...

Thanks for everything, B!   It was GREAT catching up - we won’t wait this long to get together again!

This really reminded me of how SC, herfs, and life were years ago...    great time!

[Image: 95-E87599-DE5-B-4090-AD6-D-9-BFE4-E13-D36-E.jpg]
Awesome!!!   Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Super cool!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
He’s the man, no doubt. Learned a lot about the art of cigar smoking from B-Dub. I remember sitting in Pensacola FL till the wee hours of the morning talking about and smoking stogies. 

The night in NY a few years ago was epic...

Super happy you two guys got to meet up.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's very cool!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Awesome
No Justice, No Peace!
Great stuff!!!
This is my boomstick!

No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!

No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!