Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Christmas
Note - In the interest of saving the environment by reducing use of limited arboreal resources, I have elected to distribute best wishes for the season electronically.

The money saved on cards, postage and shoe leather this year has been donated to the Philippines Disaster appeal.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday - practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all - and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007 - but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great (which is not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Britain" in the western hemisphere) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wishee.  

By receiving this greeting, you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable as long as no alterations are made to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him- or herself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and this warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Or

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all !
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
How, Uhm thoughtful.

(I think I have to consult my attorney before accepting though)

Feliz Navidad!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
After working over 18years at Toys-R-Us.....

M.F.C.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:After working over 18years at Toys-R-Us.....

M.F.C.
Any relation to KFC?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:After working over 18years at Toys-R-Us.....

M.F.C.

Six years of working an Meijer, means I can relate!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
It was hell....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Parkster, In response to your wonderfully worded Holiday expressions...

Back at ya Bro.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[Image: 2274.gif]

[Image: 2020.gif]

[Image: 2019.gif]

[Image: 921.gif]

[Image: 2026.gif][Image: 2026.gif][Image: 2026.gif]

[Image: 922.gif]

[Image: 120103_emA4_prv.gif]
Big Grin
Gød Jül!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Gød Jül!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
Glaedelig Jul!! Big Grin