Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PADRON
Nice rugged construction. Stark white ash. Sharp burn. 

Sweet maduro leatheriness all the way to the freakin nub. 

NEVER A disappointment and for 2.50 a pop, totally insane smoke!!!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
$2.50?

What was it, the Londres?  Those are great smokes, probably my favorite in the regular line.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:$2.50?

What was it, the Londres?  Those are great smokes, probably my favorite in the regular line
Hey Robbie ....

If you go in thru the good revies section instead of coming thru the link on the front page you will see it is indeed the londres  ......

Damn Robbie ...The oracle of smokes ...
BuddhaBill Wrote:

What was it, the Londres?  Those are great smokes, probably my favorite in the regular line
Hey Robbie ....

If you go in thru the good revies section instead of coming thru the link on the front page you will see it is indeed the londres  ......

Sorry, guess I was in a hurry and saw "PADRON" under Good Cigar Reviews on the front page...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
These are my favs Big Grin
Robbie Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:

Hey Robbie ....

Sorry, guess I was in a hurry and saw "PADRON" under Good Cigar Reviews on the front page...
That wasnt a Jab ..That was a damn ..Just by the price you
knew exactly what he was smoking ...
Robbie Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:

Hey Robbie ....

I did the same thing when I saw Padron
indeed it was the londres...

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I LOVE THESE DAMN THINGS!!!!Smile
The quality is out of this world as well was flavor. I can say I have never had a plugged Padron and I have smoked hundreds of them. For the price they are such a bargan.