Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our first female president?I hope not.
Iv'e created a MONSTER!!![wow][wow][spam]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so but if Jimmy cracked corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

We're just the guys to do it.  Big Grin

1. I would have put the head in the the cow.

2. There is a 50/50 chance she has a penis.

ColbyPants Wrote:
mtb4u Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:in very poor taste, imho, but its a free country Wink

I find all the virulence intriguing.  not my favorite candidate, but not really worth getting the pitchforks and torches out over, really.

TomC
You've obvoiously never met it. The single most virul, evil person I have ever met, and I've met a lot of nasty politicians. Byrd,Gingrich, Murphey(GA), Dole (male), Nunn,Rockerfeller, hell even it's husband was better.

Dole was a bad guy? - that's a shame. 

My dad is a very level headed (moderate) executive, and he is scared shitless of this woman's presidency.  Of course, I won't go so far as the dems did in 2004, but this woman is a lot farther from the center than W.  She's all the way left; not pussy, peace-loving left - mean, selfish, self-aggrandizing left.  I asked dad what it would be like if Hillary won, and all he said was, "son, people die around Hillary Clinton". 
Three comments:

1) as a "peace loving lefty",  I dont really appreciate being called a pussy.

2) the reason I dont like her as a candidate, is because shes playing the centrist gig.  Centrists are A: useless, or B: lying. see this thread: http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=3879&forum_id=11

3) like I said before, how bout some evidence.  Why do people "die" around Ms. Clinton.  Why is she not worthy of being referred to as a human, why is referring to her as "it" acceptable?  Why is it not offensive to put her head on a cow?  bullet point and hard evidence ppl, not opinions.  I am specifically curious about the "it" thing here.

TomC

Sorry I'm late responding here; I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I feel I need to apologize.  I really didn't mean to insult you, Tom.  As I know I've explained before, I'm a college student who happens to be submersed in pussy-liberals, undoubtedly nothing like you.  I say "I'm a college student" to reiterate the fact that I don't really have the experience to offer well-thought out opinions....I just have enough experience to have a good time.

Secondly, in my inexperienced opinion, I do think Hillary Clinton is a truly bad individual.  Of course, there is no proof of this, so I won't tell you in exact words that Hillary is a bad chick. 

Of course, you don't have to admit that her tactics are gruesome simply because you don't have the "bullet point" evidence, but I'd go so far to say that relying on what is presented "bullet point" to the masses for the judgment of a political leader is a somewhat foolish seive of knowledge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/23/us/politics/23feud.html?ex=1329886800&en=94e61bda6f113e1c&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/2007/03/another_clinton_cover_up_expos.html

Of course, these articles are probably biased, and how you tie together whatever "bullet-point" information (if any) that you choose to take from these articles or their endless derivatives and duplicacies presented by a google search is completely subjective.  You can read whatever you want.  I choose to read that Hillary Clinton thrives on ad hominem gossip, the informational form of smokable methamphetamine.  I'll humbly admit along with this that I've enjoyed smoking Hillary Clinton "ice", and piping "tina" about how stupid and embarrassing Al Gore must be to the Democratic party...so...yea...I'm not perfect, but I'll never try to destroy an industry or another individual's face for the purpose of an already unlikely success.

Anyway, I apologize for generalizing you into a large set of leftist vaginas.  You seem to be a great guy; I really should have thought before I played that card.  My bad.

cheers,

Lincoln
Rob loves Bob Dole. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Rob loves Bob Dole. 
I like Dole's pineapples! Big Grin 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Rob loves Bob Dole. 
You know who loves Bob Dole....Bob Dole loves Bob Dole...Wink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
mtb4u Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
mtb4u Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:in very poor taste, imho, but its a free country Wink

I find all the virulence intriguing.  not my favorite candidate, but not really worth getting the pitchforks and torches out over, really.

TomC
You've obvoiously never met it. The single most virul, evil person I have ever met, and I've met a lot of nasty politicians. Byrd,Gingrich, Murphey(GA), Dole (male), Nunn,Rockerfeller, hell even it's husband was better.

Dole was a bad guy? - that's a shame. 

My dad is a very level headed (moderate) executive, and he is scared shitless of this woman's presidency.  Of course, I won't go so far as the dems did in 2004, but this woman is a lot farther from the center than W.  She's all the way left; not pussy, peace-loving left - mean, selfish, self-aggrandizing left.  I asked dad what it would be like if Hillary won, and all he said was, "son, people die around Hillary Clinton". 
Three comments:

1) as a "peace loving lefty",  I dont really appreciate being called a pussy.

2) the reason I dont like her as a candidate, is because shes playing the centrist gig.  Centrists are A: useless, or B: lying. see this thread: http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=3879&forum_id=11

3) like I said before, how bout some evidence.  Why do people "die" around Ms. Clinton.  Why is she not worthy of being referred to as a human, why is referring to her as "it" acceptable?  Why is it not offensive to put her head on a cow?  bullet point and hard evidence ppl, not opinions.  I am specifically curious about the "it" thing here.

TomC

Sorry I'm late responding here; I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I feel I need to apologize.  I really didn't mean to insult you, Tom.  As I know I've explained before, I'm a college student who happens to be submersed in pussy-liberals, undoubtedly nothing like you.  I say "I'm a college student" to reiterate the fact that I don't really have the experience to offer well-thought out opinions....I just have enough experience to have a good time.

Secondly, in my inexperienced opinion, I do think Hillary Clinton is a truly bad individual.  Of course, there is no proof of this, so I won't tell you in exact words that Hillary is a bad chick. 

Of course, you don't have to admit that her tactics are gruesome simply because you don't have the "bullet point" evidence, but I'd go so far to say that relying on what is presented "bullet point" to the masses for the judgment of a political leader is a somewhat foolish seive of knowledge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/23/us/politics/23feud.html?ex=1329886800&en=94e61bda6f113e1c&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/2007/03/another_clinton_cover_up_expos.html

Of course, these articles are probably biased, and how you tie together whatever "bullet-point" information (if any) that you choose to take from these articles or their endless derivatives and duplicacies presented by a google search is completely subjective.  You can read whatever you want.  I choose to read that Hillary Clinton thrives on ad hominem gossip, the informational form of smokable methamphetamine.  I'll humbly admit along with this that I've enjoyed smoking Hillary Clinton "ice", and piping "tina" about how stupid and embarrassing Al Gore must be to the Democratic party...so...yea...I'm not perfect, but I'll never try to destroy an industry or another individual's face for the purpose of an already unlikely success.

Anyway, I apologize for generalizing you into a large set of leftist vaginas.  You seem to be a great guy; I really should have thought before I played that card.  My bad.

cheers,

Lincoln

Apology accepted, we ara all good.  Yeah I bet I am cooler than your douchebag hall mates.

BTW I agree the more I see her on TV, the more like an evil robot.  I would much prefer a Edwards/Obama/Gore candidate.  w00t.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool