Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered something new!!!
Just ordered a box of Joya Nicaragua Celebrecions and a box of Rocky Patel Vintage 92 torpedos!!!

Never tried them but both highly rated cigars!!!

Anyone tried them on here???
i tryed the rp vintage and i enjoyed them..i wrote them down that i wouldnt buy a box but id keep 6-7 on hand..just a tip next time order a few singles before committing to a full box..people on here dont put much value on cigar ratings

Ya when I meant they were rated high I meant by cigar afficionado magazine and a bunch of other reveiw sites online but thansk for the info!!
enjoy brother. i enjoy the RP Vintage
--Mike
The 92 is quite nice..
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Those were the first boxesI bought. I have 5 left and plan to replace them.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I like the 90's and the 92's. Always keep both around. Not a fan of the JdN's, but that is mostly due to the sizes I find available. Look at CI, they usually have bundles of 92's at a pretty decent price and I've never had a problem with them.
Conrts on the pick-ups...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore