Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order issues
Sad 
So I use cigarpage . com  frequently...too frequently, Tongue that they send me some special deals. Smile

Most times I pass, but once in awhile, I bite.

On 11/30 I got a deal on Liga Privada Unico Nasty Fritas & Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas.  Never had them, but heard some very good things about them.  Price was too good to pass up & so I ordered a 10 pack of each.  I figured, if I didn't like them, I could put them in some bombs.  So I placed the order.

It shipped on 12/01, USPS.  Took about 1 week to go 75 miles south to Philly & sat there.  Then early yesterday, around 3:15 am, it took 24 minutes to move across the river, into NJ, where it sits. 

Now I know it's USPS's fault.  I even said that to the person at cigarpage that I chatted with.  But when I had asked cigarpage to track it & asked at what point is it considered lost, I was told:
Quote:It is not "lost". It is still showing movement. Once you receive the cigars, you can place them in your humidor. If after a week you are not happy with them you can reach out to us.

and

Quote:They can last weeks to a few months in the original packaging

They don't ship with humidification.

So now I'm pissed with that answer  Angry1

I received an order of butane from them, ordered a few days ago & delivered yesterday, by UPS.
I also have another order being shipped by them too.  Not sure how that is going to be.   Sad

I've been using them since they started.  Now I'm going to wait & hold off any new orders & see how this plays out.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Like you said, not their fault.

He's correct, they aren't lost yet & at the end of the day if your not happy they will work something out with you.
All seems reasonable to me other then you haven't received them yet.
Lots of on line ordering and USPS said it's taking a week longer for packages.

On the 2 guys podcast, the guy said it took 4 days for a package they sent out to the next town, about a 15 minute drive.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-09-2020, 06:32 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Like you said, not their fault.

He's correct, they aren't lost yet & at the end of the day if your not happy they will work something out with you.
All seems reasonable to me other then you haven't received them yet.
Lots of on line ordering and USPS said it's taking a week longer for packages.

On the 2 guys podcast, the guy said it took 4 days for a package they sent out to the next town, about a 15 minute drive.

I normally get them in 2-3 days.  Yeah, I understand the Covid issues, but they knew Christmas was coming & that people would be ordering more online.

An order placed with them a few days later arrived in 3 days and an order I placed yesterday actually arrived 50 minutes ago.  Both were shipped UPS.

So I'm not sure why this one package is stuck in USPS purgatory.  After sitting in Philly for around 6 days, arrived at USPS South Jersey NJ Distribution Center Regional Facility December 8, 2020, 3:35 am.

But USPS assures me that "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility".
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Super frustrating when your package just "dissappears".
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(12-10-2020, 08:50 AM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Super frustrating when your package just "dissappears".

Even more so when it's marked as "out for delivery" on a day you normally would have expected it.  It doesn't show up & then it's marked as delayed.  Then the next day it's marked as never having left PA.

This morning, I got an alert on it that it was "out for delivery" again, between 10:00 am - 12:30 pm and now it's changed to 2:20 pm.
I'm glad that it seems that cigarpage has changed & is using UPS (at least on my last 2 orders).  Some other vendors (non cigars) have also changed.
and they finally arrived