Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opus X and Anejos
Stopped by my B&M today and saw they had a couple boxes of some Opus and Anejos (first cigar perk to living in a small town Tongue). Prices ranged from $11.50 - $13.50 I believe (not sure if that is a good deal or not).  If anyone is interested PM me and I will go back and write down exact sizes available and exact prices.
Thank Caleb for doing this!   You and I have the benefits of a smaller town for sure.
US_Tank Wrote:Thank Caleb for doing this!   You and I have the benefits of a smaller town for sure.

Or having a telephone attached to lines and a pole! [lol]I got these Tues.

Nice job on the Opus.

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Thank Caleb for doing this!   You and I have the benefits of a smaller town for sure.

Nice job on the Opus.
Just hoping to help anyone that wanted to get a hold of any.

Oh and T, we got the lines and telephones in but our poles don't get installed till next week Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

MK 199 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

Nice job on the Opus.
Just hoping to help anyone that wanted to get a hold of any.

Oh and T, we got the lines and telephones in but our poles don't get installed till next week Tongue
[lol]

Remember Green Acres?

[Image: GreenAcres132.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][thumbsup]
If anyone else is interested, the shop still has some Opus available and I got sizes and exact prices.

Robusto - $15 (this over half full box was moved to the top shelf and closed, and spot was replaced by a brand I have never heard of selling for like $2 a piece, just to show what the demand for cigars is in my town Tongue)
Belicios X3 - $12.60
Perfection No. 5 - $10.70

I have had OPUS and really liked it ...especially with the 3+ years the one Parkster sent me had on it..... Gonna have to give an anejo a try ..Sound tasty .....
[user=1161]BuddhaBill[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have had OPUS and really liked it ...especially with the 3+ years the one Parkster sent me had on it..... Gonna have to give an anejo a try ..Sound tasty .....

They are goooooooooood.

But I would say that ........... its the Fuente Ho in me.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Here is a pic of the Opus and Anejos that Caleb picked up for me.  Thanks for the hitch hiker too!  Your $ is on its way Wink.

Attached Files Image(s)