Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opus X Lancero Tins
lz6 Wrote:They don't make them with the Lanceros.  But that does not mean you couldn't put Lanceros in the RDC tin and pretend that they did......Smile

Right, my bad... he has the robustos and another size... I had him hold the robustos.

Pictures to follow after Friday!
My local B&M has a couple of them in stock $45 if anyone is interested.
Keith Wrote:My local B&M has a couple of them in stock $45 if anyone is interested.

Keith, what size does your B&M have??

Check your pm/ss's or what ever there called!Big Grin
Any chance of picking one up for me Skip?

Smile

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I'll do my best bud. I'll have to call him tomorrow to put it aside. If he has more than 1 left there's a chance he has 2... one is the robusto & the other a chirchill size... PM me.

Oh, this guy's a friend and I dont ask questions... I'm not too sure of the price. I dont usually regret it too much but it's often full price plus NYC tobacco tax & NYC sales tax.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
pep Wrote:http://vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=40

No image to display

When linking to vitolas.net you have to copy the URL from the bottom of the page, where it says: URL:, not from the browser window. Here's the proper URL:

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-902

These are just regular release Opus in a very nice, re-usable tin. Thanks, Bob. Smile
Parkster Wrote:Any chance of picking one up for me Skip?

Smile

Dave, if Skip can't get one for you I'll make a trip to Holts next week and pick you one up.

Lemme know if you can get one for Parkster Skip.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:

Smile

Dave, if Skip can't get one for you I'll make a trip to Holts next week and pick you one up.

HEADLEY! GO GET IT! I STRUCK OUT!!! My guy sold all bu tthe one he was holding for me.
Headley Wrote:

Smile

Cheers Heady, thanks for the offer, just let me know how much and how to pay and its done.

Thanks again for trying Skip,

Dave.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Bobalouie picked up three tins for me,each different size I believe.I will pick them up this weekend.