Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One More ND Herf Pic

I was going through my herf pics and came across this one.   Jimmie cooked a great breakfast.   And look who is wearing shades in the early AM hours.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Image: LakeSurf034.jpg]

[Image: CabinSurf2038.jpg]

William Clark had this view daily when he waited for Merriweather Lewis to return from the Rocky Mountains.   This is called Re-Union Bay.   Each and every day during the time slot for Lewis's return, Clark sat here and watched for the Expedition's return. 

[Image: CabinSurf2031.jpg]

[Image: CabinSurf2021.jpg]
Sure hope that wasn't the first day, or else it was a LONG herf!  Mmm...bacon. Thanks, Tank!
You said 1 more lying fuck, You made me look. LOL   My hat's off to you daryn for having one of the best looking and planned herfs on the chat. It's just too damn cold there. Which makes me think, is it there that the saying came from" It's to cold to F @ck?[spank]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Chango Wrote:Sure hope that wasn't the first day, or else it was a LONG herf!  Mmm...bacon. Thanks, Tank!

No Joke...mmmm BACON.

Beautiful shots of the water and PO with Shades, the man loves his stunna shades

[lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpAeSj504c
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Chango Wrote:Sure hope that wasn't the first day, or else it was a LONG herf!  Mmm...bacon. Thanks, Tank!

No Joke...mmmm BACON.

Beautiful shots of the water and PO with Shades, the man loves his stunna shades

[lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpAeSj504c
LOL [winner]  Stunna Shades Don't HateWink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
No I think that was the day we stayed up until 5:30 and got 2 hours of sleep, no hang over for me the whole trip [thumbsup]  If you think you can hang with PO come on down and try it.  Sh!t even the great Tank could not hang with PO [smokin4][happy]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Tank you need to upload all your pics to the site PO created so we can burn ot on a cd.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Tank you need to upload all your pics to the site PO created so we can burn ot on a cd.
Good thing you posted this, Jimmie.   I forgot to get that done myself.  I'll try to make it happen tonight or tomorrow.