Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva's Studio Tobac Sampler Problem
(06-15-2011, 10:13 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: LOL! you should post this on the NUb board.

I just thought about doing that !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(06-15-2011, 10:16 AM)Admin Wrote: Imagine you are at the strip bar....just enjoy them all while they are young and beautiful! Wink

LMAO !!!! But then all the talk about aging goes out the window !!!!!! Big GrinBig Grin
Steven Wright
(06-15-2011, 09:09 AM)SJS Wrote: I just can't stand to see an empty spot in the box !!!!! And I have 3 samplers !!!!! I'm Scared Just Scared to ruin the set appeal !!!!!

If you are ever interested in parting with one of those samplers...I'll buy one from ya!!! Cash or smokes!!!

That goes for any BOTL that has one to spare!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(06-15-2011, 10:51 AM)iSmoke Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 09:09 AM)SJS Wrote: I just can't stand to see an empty spot in the box !!!!! And I have 3 samplers !!!!! I'm Scared Just Scared to ruin the set appeal !!!!!

If you are ever interested in parting with one of those samplers...I'll buy one from ya!!! Cash or smokes!!!

That goes for any BOTL that has one to spare!

I'll keep that in mind......
Steven Wright
SJS, I'll send you another sampler, just send me the cutter.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Smoke em. They are great.
(06-15-2011, 12:48 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: SJS, I'll send you another sampler, just send me the cutter.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........NO !!!!!
Steven Wright
I just had an FF...........Wow that was good....I don't understand why ST wouldn't produce such a good smoke....It was kind of a cross between a Daytona & an F ..... very good !!! I'd buy a box if there were available !!!!
Steven Wright
(06-15-2011, 09:39 AM)steve047 Wrote: Fu@k it. Smoke em all Smile

+1 I dive into a set as soon as it comes...wisdom of waiting be damned. Smile
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Agreed, smoke them if you got them..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore