Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva V
sounds pretty friggin tasty to me!  GREAT review, I have never had one, but now I feel like I have.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Anyone know where I can find these?  Discount Cigars is sold out, and all Oliva products are tough to get here in WNY, let alone the Serie V.

Come on Bulz, make the trip upstate. 

Not exactly related, but as I going through El Cobres like crazy (and am now in love with the bands) I am looking to purchase more from Discount.  Anyone know anything about the CFO by Oliva that they offer there?

Never mind, I found them.  A wide release is expected after the RTDA.
Magnum PI Wrote:Anyone know where I can find these?  Discount Cigars is sold out, and all Oliva products are tough to get here in WNY, let alone the Serie V.

Come on Bulz, make the trip upstate. 

Not exactly related, but as I going through El Cobres like crazy (and am now in love with the bands) I am looking to purchase more from Discount.  Anyone know anything about the CFO by Oliva that they offer there?

The guys that own CFO (Ron & Brian Shapiro-a father and son team) have been in the business as long as anyone. I have had the pleasure of meeting them and spending some time with them thanks to Bulz. They are great people. The cigar you speak of I believe is their house brand.. I don't know if I ever had one  but Bulz used to liek them.