Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Serie V Melanio question
Did they ever make a Lancero?  (Oliva Serie V Melanio)

I know there is one in the (regular) Oliva V line.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
No, I don't think so
No Justice, No Peace!
(10-18-2021, 07:16 PM)nayslayer Wrote: No, I don't think so

That's what I thought too.

From a major seller...
I stumbled across a deal for them, in boxes of 20.  I called them & they said they were Lanceros.
I am not convinced.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Seems to be legit...I'll see...ordered 2.

Looks like a typo. Not Lanceros.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-19-2021, 06:57 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Looks like a typo. Not Mumceros.

Opps...corrected.... Big Grin
Link, in case anyone is interested
https://www.cigarbid.com/a/oliva-serie-v-melanio-cigars/4069741/

4 1/2 days left, limit of 2
This was posted in our facebook group last night, convinced me to order.

https://halfwheel.com/oliva-serie-v-melanio-lancero-heading-to-cigar-com-next-week/399765/?fbclid=IwAR36SA6tCTf58KLNV1Z9ZJyFaSIFk3hCnRRj1awxtPlAEgv0g8g0RidzKYo

Quote: August 12, 2021

[*]
Charlie Minato
[*]
News
Oliva Serie V Melanio Lancero Heading to Cigar.com Next Week
[*]
Next Wednesday, the Oliva Serie V Melanio Lancero will go on sale at Cigar.com.
[*]
It’s a 7 x 38 box-pressed lancero that uses an Ecuadorian Sumatran wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan fillers. Cigar.com says it only received 250 boxes of 20 cigars and they will be priced at $197.99 per box, roughly $9.90 per cigar.
[*]
The Oliva Serie V Melanio Lancero will be sold as part of Cigar.com’s Elite Advantage program, a free customer loyalty program. This cigar will only be offered to Elite Advantage Platinum members. In order to achieve Elite Advantage Platinum status, a customer needs to enroll in the program and spend at least $1,000 within a rolling 12-month period.
[*]
Perks of Elite Advantage Platinum include a $50 credit, free three-day shipping and access to exclusive products like this. While the Melanio Lancero is an actual exclusive, other releases have been cigars that aren’t exclusive but are rare such as Fuente Fuente OpusX special editions or the 48-count boxes of the Liga Privada No. 9 Parejo Cigar.com says it aims to have 6-8 of these exclusive offerings per year.
[*]
Cigar.com is a sister site to Cigars International, the world’s largest cigar retailer. It is owned by Scandinavian Tobacco Group.
I never seen melanio lancero but I do see
Melanio nubs now
(01-07-2022, 03:00 PM)jam Wrote: I never seen melanio lancero but I do see
Melanio nubs now

Big Grin