Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Master Blends
Mark71GTX Wrote:What do you guys think of the Oliva Master Blends?  I was at a B&M about a month ago and I picked up one and the guy working there told me he tried it and didn't think it was worth the $9 price tag on it.  He then GAVE me a Padron 64 - so I didn't complain...  What it the SC take on the MB 3?
have to admit that i discounted it the first go around.  little pricey and i like more kick.  bulz reintrodeced me to the double robusto (?) and they've been a staple since .very nice cigar then again you can't lose with oliva perid.
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yet another cigar I have to now try thanks to Stogie Chat! 
I'm done!! Except for the  2 /50 cabs that came today and 2 more 25s I ordered in F N NOV I forgot about. I haven't had any in a month. Did I mention I'm @ 101% capacity. I'm about the have a fire sale and need some help from Brent and Dave. LOL
Terry,  if you have a fire sale please wait until Fishhound and I finish out bet!  Wink
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
I'm done!! Except for the  2 /50 cabs that came today and 2 more 25s I ordered in F N NOV I forgot about. I haven't had any in a month. Did I mention I'm @ 101% capacity. I'm about the have a fire sale and need some help from Brent and Dave. LOL
Terry,  if you have a fire sale please wait until Fishhound and I finish out bet!  Wink
Daryn, you can end this bet anytime you like, are you getting ready to tap out?Smile
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
Daryn, you can end this bet anytime you like, are you getting ready to tap out?Smile
LMAO!!!!! tap out Daryn,you know you want to,fishermen have the patience of a sniper behind enemy lines.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin[lol]
Not a chance!
US_Tank Wrote:Not a chance!
It's a shame, its going to be a long summer. And sooooo many new cigars to try.

I'm going to have to start posting pictures of all my cigar P0RN soon. I will break you sir. I have lots of catching up to do in the cigar P0RN section.