Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Master Blends
Oh and by the way, I have no control over Uncle Bob. And for the record his sales are just as dangerous for me.Wink
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Well I have some splits coming in that I have to pay for yet.  And don't pm LZ6 either about posting any Davidoff sales as that would be cheating.
Previous commitments don't count. I have a NUB event to go to tommorow and I want that car. Are we on starting Sunday? What should the bet be for?
One cigar of choice from the other's Habano collection?
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Well I have some splits coming in that I have to pay for yet.  And don't pm LZ6 either about posting any Davidoff sales as that would be cheating.
Previous commitments don't count. I have a NUB event to go to tommorow and I want that car. Are we on starting Sunday? What should the bet be for?
One cigar of choice from the other's Habano collection
Let us make it three, loser chooses winners cigars.
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

Protecting those PL Robusto's I see!  Wink

US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

Protecting those PL Robusto's I see!  Wink
Yes I am.Tongue  Don't worry once they are ready one has your name already on it.Wink

I won't even sample one for another 6 months at least.
Just giving you some good clean shit!  3 Habanos, loser picks is a bet.   You are at a disadvantage cause my wife is watching my cigar purchases like a hawk these days.
US_Tank Wrote:Yet another cigar I have to now try thanks to Stogie Chat! 
And in case you lost the link....for #3.... http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=HUM-BH3

Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
US_Tank Wrote:Just giving you some good clean shit!  3 Habanos, loser picks is a bet.   You are at a disadvantage cause my wife is watching my cigar purchases like a hawk these days.
Not really, as I have no room and might have to rent space by Skip soon. So I will not be buying anything else till I get my M+. which I'm only half way saved up now.
Its a deal.  Now if I can only hold out when the Tatuaje Black's hit the market.
US_Tank Wrote:Its a deal.  Now if I can only hold out when the Tatuaje Black's hit the market.
We did say previous commitments don't count right. I have already secured a jar a month ago.Tongue