Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old girlfriend called today.....
This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I were still around. She was a great piece. Nice breasts, perfect butt and loved to have sex!

Anyway, We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted. "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge."

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging...

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby gray haired older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to phuk off.
Classic!  I gonna go tell that one to my wife right now!
Too funny man. 10 years from now lets see how the call goes! [spank]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.