Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok heres my stash
I'm a total newbie, so theres not much to show you. I think I'll keep posting pics as my stash grows. I look at some of the other pics members have posted, and let me tell you, I'm a little jealous. So what do you guys think I should have in my humi? I'm always open to suggestions about cigars to try.

Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pretty much anything Padron,Oliva, or Pepin would be a good start. You have a good start now. with SC's help it's onward and upwardWink
Thanks Steve047, I'll give some of those a try. With so many cigars to choose from it becomes a little overwhelming. I plan on hanging around here for a long time and soaking up some much needed knowledge.

shvictor Wrote:Thanks Steve047, I'll give some of those a try. With so many cigars to choose from it becomes a little overwhelming. I plan on hanging around here for a long time and soaking up some much needed knowledge.

The best type of cigars to keep in your humidor are what YOU enjoy! Eveyone has different tastes and what someone may like, someone else may hate. And those tastes may change day to day too!

Your best bet, IMHO, if you're not sure what you like, order a sampler pack of different cigars. Maybe start off with mild to medium strenths. Once you start to figure out what you do like & what you don't, others can then guide you to other cigars you might like.

I hope that helps.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I woukld pretty much bet that most people's stashes here started the way your stash looks now.  I know mine did.  And now I just ran out of room in my cabinet humidor.  Literally.  And that was pretty much just from getting to know and hanging out with the folks here at StogieChat.

As for suggestions, I have always like Fuente and Fuente Hemingway series cigars and worth a try.

And Tonto does have a good suggestion... try many cigars now, different streghths, sizes and you will eventually narrow your own personal cigar profile down to what you like... thats when you will start buying boxes. Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
That's a nice well rounded start. I only bought a couple of cigars to start, went back to my local smoke shop and told them what I liked and didn't like. Then they made some more recommendations.
Keith Wrote:That's a nice well rounded start. I only bought a couple of cigars to start, went back to my local smoke shop and told them what I liked and didn't like. Then they made some more recommendations.
A a year later your a pain in the ass that still doesnt know what he likes! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:That's a nice well rounded start. I only bought a couple of cigars to start, went back to my local smoke shop and told them what I liked and didn't like. Then they made some more recommendations.
A a year later your a pain in the ass that still doesnt know what he likes! Tongue
Blah Blah, in second place and about to be slammed into third.
Keith Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Blah Blah, in second place and about to be slammed into third.
[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well my stash is down to two now. But thanks to cbid, my two sticks will soon have friends..