Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh No, It's PO!
That west coast punk, hit me yesterday too!

A Tatuaje Havana VI
A Padron Maduro (What size/shape is that?)
A Gurhka Fuerte
A Padill I know littel of (mor einfo please
A Partagas Black
&
An Onyx Vintage 1997

Very cool man, thanks a bunch,and you cannot attackt he firm like this without VENGENCE raining down upon you.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:That west coast punk, hit me yesterday too!

A Tatuaje Havana VI
A Padron Maduro (What size/shape is that?)
A Gurhka Fuerte
A Padill I know littel of (mor einfo please
A Partagas Black
&
An Onyx Vintage 1997

Very cool man, thanks a bunch,and you cannot attackt he firm like this without VENGENCE raining down upon you.

TomC
I believe the Padron is the 5000 or 6000 and I need to see the pic of the Padillia I sent you.  I sent out too many to remember Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
The Cheese Pants has been melted, yup chalk another one up for WCC, lets see that almost raps up the Firm.  NO challenge what so ever Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I believe that was retaliation fire there PO on Tom since he did hit  you last week and you claimed to be "not home" during the hit......Tongue

That's OK..we are letting you pickles take your best shots and then it will be our turn......Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: being a former member...you should know damn well what we are capable of! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I believe that was retaliation fire there PO on Tom since he did hit  you last week and you claimed to be "not home" during the hit......Tongue

That's OK..we are letting you pickles take your best shots and then it will be our turn......Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: being a former member...you should know damn well what we are capable of! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Incorrect sir that miss was from the Robfather himself not CheesePants but as you see The Robfather is nowhere to be seen or heard from Wink, So we can chalk that one up as well lets see who is leftConfusedhock:
my mistake....he hit Doc....but anyway...GRRRRRRRR!!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Looks like it was a long Padilla Maduro

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Looks like it was a long Padilla Maduro

TomC
Yup that's one I sent out. Tongue  I have so many Wink
WCC

Great Hit PO
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Cheese Pants has been kicked by PO, way to go dude

WCC
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin