Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Cordova Herf Beer and Stogie
Bobgun Wrote:Another SC saga comes to an end.  Can't wait to see pictures of Gunnars' new 16 yr old girlfriend. 

This is a great kick off to 2009.  I'm sure there will be more herfs to come.
I thought it was way cool for the Mum to just show up, and Brently to bring along his Austin Powers Enhancer.

I thought Brently was on life support. Here he is sleeping on this tiny tiny chair mattress all hook up breathing thru a mask etc.

The big guy was very quiet the next morning.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
My roommate John and I got in on the rest of these beers.  We are headed down to the outdoor hottub with them to some "co-workers". 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well Mac & I left Tank this morning & headed to the airport. We said our good-byes for now with Tank taking pics of Mac & I leaving. I'm sure Mac is back home by now as I am also.

Tank has all the pics but am not sure when he will be able to post them as he a work conf. with over 1,000 people attending.

Last night[color="red"] after we put Gunnar to bed [/color]we went downstairs, sat outside till 1:30am and smoked Johnny - O's.  A nice way to end a 4 day herf.

Tank & Mac went golfing Sunday with Gunnar's friends while the Mum stayed at the hotel and watched the Giants blow up their season. I'm sure Tank has pics of the golfing as well as evey thing else we did or didn't realize we did.

It was awesome meeting Brently for the first time and also some of Gunnar's friends, especially Rachelle.Big Grin

ROFLMAO!!!  Classic!!!

Gunnar's the man...I'll bet she was at least 18!!! [wow]
Bobgun Wrote: Can't wait to see pictures of Gunnars' new 16 yr old girlfriend. 
Based on what you guys asked me when I talked to you on the phone at the ND Herf, I can't help but wonder if she has all of her mental faculties...   Confusedhock: