Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official COD Modern Warfare 2 players thread
OK, I am new to this game and figured I would bump the topic. I suck at these shooter games but love playing them. Ask Skipper, he had a Counter Strike Server at one point and I used to play. He got rid of the server and I stopped playing. Now I am on Modern Warfare and am just as sucky as I was at Counter Strike, but I love this game even more. I think my tag is "ashman1971". It is from the CS days....Skipper, you still playing CS?????
you on ps3 or the 360?? i gotta buy the stimulus pack for the ps3 tonight.
I bought COD MW2 the day it came out for my Laptop....I have played it all of about 5 times...I stink at gamesBig Grin but maby I will give it another try tonite!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
(05-01-2010, 08:32 PM)scott81425 Wrote: you on ps3 or the 360?? i gotta buy the stimulus pack for the ps3 tonight.
Computer
bump..
I actually own some of the real versions of those guns and optics from the game. It's more fun in real life sans shooting the rag heads.
I have Black Ops for 360
i have it on ps3 but hardly play it. When i had more time I was a big pc gamer and was in a few clans back in the day. keyboard and mouse rock, I suck with a controller
No Justice, No Peace!
I play MW2 probably a couple times a week. My Live name is still the same MarkF150, hit me up.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(06-30-2011, 04:47 AM)Mark Wrote: I play MW2 probably a couple times a week. My Live name is still the same MarkF150, hit me up.
It wouldn't let me add you. I used to have you listed under a different name. I think it was mark_mcinnis. Oh well.