Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
sergione Wrote:It Pains me to tell you guys that Jebus and I will not be able to make it this year[baby]

Best believe we tried but the cards were just not in our favor. My car has busted lifters and is on its last couple of steps. The drives I took to Merced only made the noise in the pistons louder and if we were to go, it would leave us in the desert somewhere.

We tried finding someone with a car they could lend us but Nada. Even offered our friend free pizza and he wouldnt.

No one is more sad than us. Jebus is now going through depression while im making farm animals from old milk cartons.

Sorry guys we couldnt make it.

Damn guys that really sucks I was looking forward to meeting you both.  I looked and you can rent a car for 4 days for about $100.  So I will throw in a c-note for your rental fees, it maybe be a little higher for someone under 25 but usually not that much more. 

Seriously awesome offer bro.. My offer will stand. If you guys can get out to the IE somewhere and back home once I get back to the IE, you are more than welcome to roll out there and back with me, with no charge for any rental car fees... or gas!  And I'll supply the smokes for the herf up there as well!
Scott
Zammer217 Wrote:
sergione Wrote:It Pains me to tell you guys that Jebus and I will not be able to make it this year[baby]

Best believe we tried but the cards were just not in our favor. My car has busted lifters and is on its last couple of steps. The drives I took to Merced only made the noise in the pistons louder and if we were to go, it would leave us in the desert somewhere.

We tried finding someone with a car they could lend us but Nada. Even offered our friend free pizza and he wouldnt.

No one is more sad than us. Jebus is now going through depression while im making farm animals from old milk cartons.

Sorry guys we couldnt make it.

Damn guys that really sucks I was looking forward to meeting you both.  I looked and you can rent a car for 4 days for about $100.  So I will throw in a c-note for your rental fees, it maybe be a little higher for someone under 25 but usually not that much more. 
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Can you ride with Scott guys?
If they can, Daryn, you know smokes on the way up there are on me, as well as gas and hell, I'll buy em dinner too!  I wanna see them there!  They just need to figure out how to get from LA to me.. which is about 1.5 hours or so...
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Wow, Some pretty generous offer here to get Churros Y Puros out to Vegas.  Hope you guys can make it.
I like smoking lightning
Sergio, left you a message - looks like you and Jeebus are gonna have some options. Between Zammer's generous offer and the ride with Scott  you should have it covered but there is now the Vegas last minute Pinch Hitter added to the the mix. 

I'm still on the fence and need to work some things out before it's a go.
Give me a call brother. [thumbsup]
Big props to everyone with the offers of help for the fellas!   Serg & Jebus - try to figure out how you can work one of those options out....  we need you guys there, or we are going to call you like we called Tank from Doc's Herf!   Confusedhock:

Oh, and forgot to mention...  got a box of smokes from Altadis USA today that I'll bring down for this shindig...   [thumbsup]

Riofan Wrote:Sergio, left you a message - looks like you and Jeebus are gonna have some options. Between Zammer's generous offer and the ride with Scott  you should have it covered but there is now the Vegas last minute Pinch Hitter added to the the mix. 

Its kinda late right now but I will back to you soon marcelo.

Thanks for the offers guys.....now we somethings to talk about Jebus and I.

Im talking to my brother for a solution to our problem...not making promises but lets see how this plays out....
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Riofan Wrote:Sergio, left you a message - looks like you and Jeebus are gonna have some options. Between Zammer's generous offer and the ride with Scott  you should have it covered but there is now the Vegas last minute Pinch Hitter added to the the mix. 

Get  off the fence, I need  the V cutter..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore