Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
does anyone have extra room in there room for me to crash or does anyone need a roommate. please PM me so i know before i pay an ass load of money for a room alone[help]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin
I'm 58 and married 31 years. Been married as many years as some of you are living and have kids that are older then some of you.  It can leak a quart of oil as long as it gets me there and back..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Cool
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Cool
I thought so. Thats the beauty of no wife this time around. I can do a smoking room and not have her throw a fit!  I do have one buddy thus far who will be with us for the weekend... Don't know if he's planning on dinner saturday night yet, but I'd probably say no, as his wife is coming. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip! Should be an absolute blast, and I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Scott
Cool
I thought so. Thats the beauty of no wife this time around. I can do a smoking room and not have her throw a fit!  I do have one buddy thus far who will be with us for the weekend... Don't know if he's planning on dinner saturday night yet, but I'd probably say no, as his wife is coming. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip! Should be an absolute blast, and I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott
I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott

Huh? I'm new. [lol]
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin
I'm 58 and married 31 years. Been married as many years as some of you are living and have kids that are older then some of you.  It can leak a quart of oil as long as it gets me there and back..
First off, damn you're old!Tongue

Secondly, I guess whatever is clever then.  I'll see if they have a nice buick with the comfortable seats for ya.  My grandma always loved hers.Tongue[lol]

Seriously, I'll figure it out.

I have a buddy from MN rolling out for sure now.  He's not really a cigar guy but he wanted to get away and figured why not hang with us in Vegas.Big Grin
I'd be up for a little roadie to the dam.  Only problem is I'm about the size of a Solstice.
Zammer217 Wrote:
I'd be up for a little roadie to the dam.  Only problem is I'm about the size of a Solstice.
That's why I asked.  Seems a larger vehicle may be in order.  WooHoo!  A minivan for the SC Boys!!!!Tongue