Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Bluesman455 Wrote:I'll be there the 22nd of July till the 3rd of August. The herf is Sat. 25th right? If anyone is interested I'm going to this place to check out some Supercars Cool

http://www.motorcarslv.com/

And back to the car collection at Imperial Palace, who's going to Casa Fuente and when? Tank,Mum?

Whats the plan?

If any of you want my cell# send me a PM. I'll be staying at my sisters house about 15 minutes away from the strip.

[rob]

Don, most of us if not all of us are staying at the Imperial Palace. We are all going to Casa Fuente, not sure the times or dates but for a fact you will be kept in the LOOP.

I have your cell Nbr and will not forget to update you as we get closer and get there.  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:I'll be there the 22nd of July till the 3rd of August. The herf is Sat. 25th right? If anyone is interested I'm going to this place to check out some Supercars Cool

http://www.motorcarslv.com/

And back to the car collection at Imperial Palace, who's going to Casa Fuente and when? Tank,Mum?

Whats the plan?

If any of you want my cell# send me a PM. I'll be staying at my sisters house about 15 minutes away from the strip.

[rob]

Don, most of us if not all of us are staying at the Imperial Palace. We are all going to Casa Fuente, not sure the times or dates but for a fact you will be kept in the LOOP.

I have your cell Nbr and will not forget to update you as we get closer and get there.  

[Image: tharsekiss-1.gif] thanks bro'. Big Grin
less then 2 months away [pimp]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:less then 2 months away [pimp]

You dont shut up about this all day at school, you dont shut up about it while stuck in traffic on the way back and now you cant shut up here man.....yup, its vegas time cause Jebus is posting again.

F-ckerCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:

You dont shut up about this all day at school, you dont shut up about it while stuck in traffic on the way back and now you cant shut up here man.....yup, its vegas time cause Jebus is posting again.

F-ckerCool
well today i didn't talk about it TongueBig Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
sergione Wrote:

F-ckerCool

But we have to talk about it tomorrow, so val can get the days off.

and forgot to tell u, I saw that UcMerced guy in real life...the polo shirt under a t-shirt guy. Big Grin

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
sergione Wrote:

F-ckerCool

But we have to talk about it tomorrow, so val can get the days off.

and forgot to tell u, I saw that UcMerced guy in real life...the polo shirt under a t-shirt guy. Big Grin
awesome I need to know soon

and as far as the guy, he must be freaky looking lol

Jebus, don't you wear like five shirts at once?

MaytagMan Wrote:

Jebus, don't you wear like five shirts at once?
4 Bill..... get it right..... I've switched to 3..... summer is near Tongue
My mom got me one night at the Imperial Palace where you bums are staying for $17,that Sat. night July 25th. So I won't have to drive back to my sisters house that night.Big Grin