Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Anyone want to share a room (not a bed) lol.  If T doesn't join me I am looking to split a room with one of you botl!
You can split with Gunnar.   You will never even know he is there.   That is until you see the black moon rising!  [lol]
I think he's learned his lesson from that educational video! Tongue

Dave, I'd share.  You already book a room?  I'd hate to see us both book.  PM me with your details.
PS - PM sent but I didn't book yet.  Thanks for bunking up.[thumbsup]
Nice.. Save that $$ for smokes!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Anyone want to share a room (not a bed) lol.  If T doesn't join me I am looking to split a room with one of you botl!
You can split with Gunnar.   You will never even know he is there.   That is until you see the black moon rising!  [lol]

Dave, I'd share.  You already book a room?  I'd hate to see us both book.  PM me with your details.
PM received and we'll bunk up.  One question though, can you sleep through the sound of hookers and livestock?Confusedhock:Tongue[lol]
macallan2 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

PM received and we'll bunk up.  One question though, can you sleep through the sound of hookers and livestock?Confusedhock:Tongue[lol]
Well....no comment.  One thing is for sure though.....you don't seem to have any problems sleeping anywhere, anytime[lol]
First off, let's just say yes I can crash anywhere!
As for Vegas, it's a whole different beast for me. Slow burn all day & night until the early morn! We are booked, my man! PM sent...
Guys, just to let y'all know I got a room in the main tower for Sun.-Wed for $40/nt. with 2 Queen beds!Confusedhock:  Seriously, this trip could be so cheap it's not even funny.  I also wanted to get a current headcount of who's coming and what dates you expect to be there so I can update this thread.  Please PM me or post here and I'll clean it up and make it look purrty.  Then we can figure out who's bunking with who.  Example:

Macallan2 in town from July 23rd-August 2nd.  Staying with family, Jimmie & Tank for a couple days and then MaduroDave Sun-Wed.

If you're in need of a roommate please post and we'll get it figured out.  If you want to roll solo please post that to.
Zammer in town Friday the 24th at 10:00am out Monday the 27th at noon.  Staying at Imperial Palace.  Rolling solo unless I find some of barnyard animals and hookers. 

double post
Poriggity is in.  Showing up friday night, leaving Tuesday some time.  Staying at Imperial Palace.  Will probably have 1 if not 2 people coming with.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

They call me The Mum; Jimmie the Mum.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore