Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Bluesman455 Wrote:Picking up my AAA triptik Monday along with 15 state maps.Confusedhock:

I'll program the route into my GPS also,plus I got OnStar.  I don't think we'll get lost. [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Just follow the billowing cloud of smoke...    [winner]

Bluesman455 Wrote:Picking up my AAA triptik Monday along with 15 state maps.Confusedhock:

I'll program the route into my GPS also,plus I got OnStar.  I don't think we'll get lost. [lol][lol][lol][lol]
Don, you taking the new wheels?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Just wanted to let everyone attending Vegas we have a tentative shop event!Big Grin  Gentlemen, I just heard from Paul, the owner of Pheasant Cigars and he sounds excited to have the SC crew invade..  err.. ummm... I mean visit his shop for an official SC Vegas herf event![bravo]  I'm very happy to learn this news and hope it all works out.  I'll be talking with Paul over the next couple months here to see just how great we can make this.  At any rate, I wanted to share with y'all and let you know it's looking like we have a B&M that's willing to host us.  A little info about Pheasant Cigars, they are about a mile from the strip (good and close) and have lots of comfortable areas for us to hang out in.  They specialize in boutique brands and the owner is a former MN boy.  That means he's cool.Wink  Gentlemen, in true Big Guns fashion I am ramping the festivities up this yearand hope to show everyone a good time in my 2nd home.  If you have any ideas just post here or pm me.  NOTHING is off the table!  More info to follow...
Any dinners planned?  Vegas has some of the best/interesting.
Good news Mac, good news indeed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
macallan2 Wrote:Just wanted to let everyone attending Vegas we have a tentative shop event!Big Grin  Gentlemen, I just heard from Paul, the owner of Pheasant Cigars and he sounds excited to have the SC crew invade..  err.. ummm... I mean visit his shop for an official SC Vegas herf event![bravo]  I'm very happy to learn this news and hope it all works out.  I'll be talking with Paul over the next couple months here to see just how great we can make this.  At any rate, I wanted to share with y'all and let you know it's looking like we have a B&M that's willing to host us.  A little info about Pheasant Cigars, they are about a mile from the strip (good and close) and have lots of comfortable areas for us to hang out in.  They specialize in boutique brands and the owner is a former MN boy.  That means he's cool.Wink  Gentlemen, in true Big Guns fashion I am ramping the festivities up this yearand hope to show everyone a good time in my 2nd home.  If you have any ideas just post here or pm me.  NOTHING is off the table!  More info to follow...
excellent news my brother.  NOTHING is off the table?  ruh roh![pimp]
Looks like I need to firm things up a bit.. I am gonna try and make it so the wife doesn't come, which means I can be there longer, stay till perhaps tuesday... Big Grin
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Well fellas, I had a chat with my girl tonight and its lookin like Ima be joinin you guys in Vegas! Nothing for sure yet, but lookin like Im in. Just wanted to update my status[thumbsup]
I was thinking we could have the Stogie Chat 500 at one of the local go cart tracks.  The Pole Position Raceway is indoor, and the carts go up to 45mph.  Its $55 for two races.  They also have group rates, and can get 13 cars on the track at the same time.
I like smoking lightning
looking at prices now...not likely but ya never know