Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Can't wait to see Churros y Puros again!

You bet there will be another special edition of

Churros, Puros Y El GueroBig Grin

I so cannot wait!   And this year I have another kick ass cigar up my sleeve! 
Oh trust me dude, I didnt forget...mmmm

and We are working on getting something really awesome for everyone that day.....Jalisco, Mexico[thumbsup]

Just don't get deported before the Herf.[lol]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i am 90% in on this one... Just need to work out a few details.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i am 90% in on this one... Just need to work out a few details.
[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:Although, can we top last summers show? 

Oh you bet we can Tank [thumbsup]

FYI, CyP will be heading out to Vegas the 25th and heading out the sunday after
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I may be able to make this.  I'm headed to Vegas the month before but you can't go to Vegas to many times.  Plus I just looked and I can get a comped room at Caesers [7up].

US_Tank Wrote:I'll swap.   Anything is better than not getting a hummer.   Besides, Sandi is a hottie!  [thumbsup]

[lol]

[Image: youngman_175x199.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Since my vacation time is almost already spent for the year between going to mexico and a family trip to florida. It looks like I will have to show up on that Friday and leave that Sunday. Still working on this one.
BaileyCAO Wrote:Since my vacation time is almost already spent for the year between going to mexico and a family trip to florida. It looks like I will have to show up on that Friday and leave that Sunday. Still working on this one.

Have fun in Mexico!   What part are you going to?   I too am taking my family to FL over Easter.
BaileyCAO Wrote:Since my vacation time is almost already spent for the year between going to mexico and a family trip to florida. It looks like I will have to show up on that Friday and leave that Sunday. Still working on this one.
Come on brother!  a couple days will be fun!! 
back from the dead, but you can bet I will be requesting time off for this one Smile  Good to be back fellas.. I hope I can stick around for a while.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com