Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
So what does a new guy like myself need to do to get an invite to the Vegas Herf?  As long as there is no livestock involved, well, maybe......
I like smoking lightning
Just show up!   Anyone from Stogie Chat is invited!   When the time gets close just pm some of us for our cell numbers and we can have some fun.   Many of us are booked so this Herf is a go.  We had a great time last year.
Is everybody staying at the Imperial Palace?  I have stayed their a bunch of times.  IMHO, it is the best.  It is in the middle of the strip so you are close to everything.  They do a pretty cool Lua? (loo oww) on thursdays that has free fruity drinks and a buffet.  Anyway, cheap place to stay in a perfect location, only compaint is the elevators are slower than SHEET.  And you have to dodge a lot of blue hairs and plenty of those old birds with the purple hats.

I dont see any reason not to postpone my trip to vegas until july so I can herf it up with some of you fellas.

and remember, what happens in vegas, doesnt always stay in vegas, like VD for example.

I like smoking lightning
I just checked out package prices.  $245 per person for air and hotel, for three nights, sunday thru wednesday.  That is on lasvegas.com and the flight is from Seattle.  Pretty good deal I think.
I like smoking lightning
We are staying at the Imperial Palace.   Macallan and I will be there on Friday the 24th and we are booked.
If I shake out the couch and vacuum the truck I think I can book it this week.  I would have booked sooner, but I looked at my bank account on line and there are all these charges to something called "cigars international".  I will report back when I am a go.  Still working on the old lady, she might have to work.
I like smoking lightning
Posted earlier that I maybe staying at Caeser's.  I have contacted them about getting a group/party into the pool.  We may have a different pool to herf at.
The mandaly by has a pool that is rumored to be topless.
I like smoking lightning
The Mirage has a topless pool also and its right across the street from the Imperial Palace.   Mandalay Bay is awesome but its too far south from our herfing activities. 
oh man! i'm gonna ask the wife about this, only about a six hour drive for me too now that i'm in california... if you guys dont mind me going...

i don't want to depress you guys- you know, being younger and an ex-underwear model...